A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. This is why at neilis we believe that site selection can substantially impact on an event’s final outcome.
Once the basics have been secured, the devil is in the details!
When looking for the ideal venue, no restrictions or limitations should apply. Depending on what you really need, all you have to do is make the right choice among stadiums (both archaeological sites and the ones created for the 2004 Athens Olympics), private mansions or elegant homes, hotels, beaches, warehouses or factories, museums, private villas, art galleries, private collections, terraces with breathtaking views of sites or by the sea - or would you prefer a sailboat or a yacht in the middle of the Aegean Sea? Better yet, how about a place bringing together all these aspects, created especially for you?
- Detailed venue presentation.
- Venue inspection and photography.
- Health & Safety assessment.
- Inspection and evaluation of services provided.
- In-house equipment check and assessment.
- Accessibility check and evaluation.
- Control of operating permits and licences.